- Please note that you can use this tool yourself, or complete it on behalf of a loved one if they are not comfortable doing so themselves
- Please ONLY take this self-assessment if you are concerned about your symptoms and avoid taking it for interest’s sake only. If you want to take a self-assessment out of curiosity, please check out the self-assessment from the Ministry of Health at this link.
- Assessments are available from 9 am to 9 pm EST, 7 days/week.
- You will likely receive a response within approximately 3 hours. If you submit an assessment in the evening, you will not receive a response until mid-morning the following day.
- If you meet the criteria, you will be contacted by your family doctor/nurse practitioner or an on-call doctor/nurse practitioner for a virtual assessment by phone. While you are waiting for an assessment, please continue all protective measures including – self-isolating, physical distance from others, washing your hands, and covering your cough.
- Thank you for continuing to work with us during this challenging time!
- Please click the link below to access the self-assessment.
The COVID PHN works best with the Google Chrome web browser, please consider using it as you continue on to the self-assessment.